We Buy Houses in
Biloxi Fast and for Cash
At 504SellNow LLC, we believe the house selling process should be easier, faster, and more painless for Biloxi home sellers. If you’re serious about selling your Biloxi house, we’re ready to give a fair, all-cash offer. Also, when we buy your house directly from you, we buy as-is. You walk away without having to do any repairs. We’ll even clean out the property for you. It’s that easy and convenient.
Get a fair offer within 24 hours
Avoid the hassles of listing your house with our Biloxi Cash Offer Program. In many cases, we can present you with a fair, all-cash offer in as little as 24 hours – no obligations, no fees.
Pick the date you want to close
Selling your house can be stressful. Have peace of mind by knowing all of your options to sell your house (we can even do the repairs for you!)
Sell on your terms and close quickly
Have the flexibility to sell on the date you choose. We can often close in as quick as 7 days with our Cash Offer Program.
We’ll guide you through every step.
What are the benefits of selling directly to 504SellNow LLC?
504SellNow LLC provides another option for selling your home. No listing fees. No agent commissions. And a quick, hassle-free closing process. You won’t have to worry about the financial burden of repairs or renovations. Getting rid of the headache of dealing with an unwanted property is our service to you. Sell your home without the hassle of a traditional sale. See the side by side comparison below:
Our Cash Offer Program
Sell your house to 504SellNow LLC
We’ll make you a fair cash offer within 24 hours so you can sell your house in Biloxi without the hassles and stress of listing.
- Competitive cash offer within 24 hours
Tell us about your house, then we’ll carefully evaluate it with local market expertise and provide you a fair, no-obligation offer.
- No Showings – No Hassles
We buy your house “as-is,” so there are no open houses, no weekend showings, and no need to fix it up first.
- Closing day of your choice
Once we make an offer, we are able to close in days, not months. You pick the date that is best for you.
- We pay ALL closing costs
Closing costs can add up, which is why we cover them for you. Absolutely zero extra costs or hidden fees.
- Zero fees. Zero commissions
Since we’re buying your house, we charge no fees and no commissions. The sales price is the amount that goes into your pocket.
- We’ll cover any repairs
Does your house need repairs? We’ll handle them for you. You can even leave behind unwanted items and we’ll haul them off – no extra charge.
The Traditional Way
- It can take months to sell your property
Your home is costing you money the whole time it sits on the market. You still have to pay for the mortgage, insurance, taxes, maintenance, and other costs. Some people just can’t wait 90 days to sell their house.
- Expect plenty of showings
Not only do you have to get your house ready to show, but the number of showings can seriously disrupt your life.
- It takes forever to close
It takes anywhere from 30-60 days to close after accepting a buyer’s offer – that’s assuming that their financing doesn’t fall through.
- You’ll probably pay 1-2% in closing costs as the seller
On average, a seller is responsible for up to 2% of the sales price in the form of closing costs.
- Fees and commissions stack up
Commissions and fees stack up and reduce how much goes in your pocket. On average, 6% in commissions/fees are paid by a seller.
- You could be on the hook for repairs
Depending on what pops up during the inspection period, you could be on the hook for repairs that you didn’t know you needed.
Trusted And Reliable Local Biloxi Homebuyers
We Buy Houses In Biloxi And Surrounding Areas. Our direct house buying process is simple and as a bonus, we pay for all closing costs.
If you want to sell your Biloxi house, you can get the process started today! Fill out the fast response form above or call us at (985) 214-0041.
You can finally get rid of the property that’s been stressing you out.
We Buy Houses in Biloxi in Any Situation
Are you wanting to get rid of a house in Biloxi that you just don’t need anymore? Are you:
- Avoiding foreclosure?
- Facing divorce?
- Facing an unwanted inherited property after a loved one died?
- Upside down in your mortgage?
- Facing liens
It doesn’t matter whether you live in the property, you’re renting it out, it’s vacant, or it’s not even habitable. We help owners just like you who have inherited an unwanted property, own a vacant house, are behind on payments, owe liens, downsize and can’t sell, or are otherwise distressed property owners. Even if the house needs repairs that you can’t pay for, and yes, even if the house is fire damaged or has bad rental tenants, we buy houses in Biloxi in any condition.
Put an end to all the stress and hassle of selling a house on your own or listing with an agent. Save time and money by selling directly to us.
How It Works
To start, simply tell us about your home and your situation on this site – or give us a call at (985) 214-0041. Get your fair cash offer within 24 hours. No obligations at all.
Tell us about your house. We’ll get to work today analyzing your property.
We’ll make you a fair offer based on the market value and condition.
You get to choose the selling option that works best for you (zero obligation).
Selling To 504SellNow LLC VS. Listing Your Property With A Local Real Estate Agent
Listing with an agent works great if you have a property in perfect condition and can afford to wait for the right buyer. The local housing market is hot and pretty houses are selling fast on the market. But listing with an agent isn’t for everyone. Selling on the market usually means you’ll have to deal with:
- Cleaning – You have to prepare your house so pictures can be taken of your home. You also have to keep the house clean all the time just in case there are any last-minute showings. This can be a huge hassle, especially if you just inherited the property or it has tenants.
- Repairs – You might need to perform any deferred maintenance on the house. You may also have to pay for any additional repairs that pop up during inspections.
- Multiple realtors – You might have to meet with several realtors to find the right one to sell your house in Houma.
- Contracts – You will likely have to sign a contract with a realtor that binds you to them for months. You’ll also have to deal with buyer contracts, amendments, and attorney reviews.
- Long waits – All of the above can add a lot of time to the process. Not everyone can afford to wait the 60-90+ days it might take to sell on the open market.
- Showings – It can be stressful having strangers trample through your house during an open house or showings.
- Commissions and fees – You can expect to shell out a hefty percentage of your purchase price for realtor commissions and fees.
- Uncertainty – Traditional buyers may have their financing fall through. Until the deal closes, there is the possibility that it can fall through, leaving you grappling with uncertainty for months.
We can help you avoid the hassles of a traditional sale. Listing on the market often adds months to the process. All the while, you’re still responsible for all the costs associated with owning the property. Also, when you take the agent’s fees and items the buyer is requesting you fix into account, the actual amount you get in your pocket is almost never the price you’re selling for.
What’s the solution to skip the uncertainty and lengthy process? Sell directly to 504SellNow LLC – we buy houses in Biloxi directly from homeowners. Sell your house fast in Biloxi without the hassle of waiting for buyers or the cost of commissions.
When we buy your house with our local Cash Home Buyer program:
- We’ll clean the house – You don’t need to clean up or deal with repairs. We can even haul unwanted junk off the property – FOR FREE.
- Sell as-is – Does your house need repairs you don’t want to make? Great! We’ll do the repairs for you.
- No commissions (and we’ll pay closing costs!) – We don’t charge commissions. Our profit comes from fixing up your house and going through the hassles ourselves to sell it to another buyer or using it as an investment property.
- Fully confidential and private – Avoid having to share your information with the world on the MLS, with agents, and dozens of buyers. Our process is completely private and discreet.
We’ll know very quickly if we can help you. Unlike selling through an agent, you don’t have to wait to see if the buyer can get financing. We’re ready to buy right now!
Sometimes, those who own property simply have lives that are too busy to take the time to do all of the things that typically need to be done to prepare a house to sell on the market. If that describes you, just let us know about the property you’d like to be rid of and sell your home fast for cash.
Choosing The Right Local Biloxi Buyer For You
When you sell your house locally there are 3 options:
- OPTION 1 – List your house on the market with a real estate agent: From listing to cash in hand it’s usually 45-90+ days, hassles of open houses, commissions, and uncertainty.
- OPTION 2 – Sell the house yourself (FSBO): You’re doing all the work an agent would, saving a bit of money but costing dozens of hours of time.
- OPTION 3 – Sell for cash to 504SELLNOW LLC: Avoid all of the hassles with listing on the market, pick your closing date, there’s no obligation to accept the offer, there’s no need to do repairs, and we LOVE the most difficult situations agents or other investors won’t touch.
When you contact us and submit the short property information form (below), we’ll give you a fair, all-cash offer on your house within 24 hours. The best part is: we can close whenever YOU choose to close – it’s entirely up to you. It doesn’t matter what condition the house is in, or even if there are tenants in there that you can’t get rid of. Don’t worry about it! We’ll take care of it for you. And if you need the cash quickly, we can close in as little as 7 days because we buy houses with cash and don’t have to rely on traditional bank financing. (Go here to learn about our process →)
Or Give Us A Call Now At: (985) 214-0041
Sell Your House And Walk Away
We help property owners just like you, who are in all kinds of situations. We buy houses in Biloxi in any condition and in any situation. We pay a fair cash price, fast.
If you simply don’t want to put up with the hassle of owning that house any longer and if you don’t want to put up with the burden and time-consuming expense of selling your property the traditional way, let us know about the property you’d like to be rid of and sell your house fast for cash. Talk to someone in our office before submitting your property information by calling us today at (985) 214-0041.
We buy houses in Biloxi and all surrounding areas. If you need to sell your house fast, connect with us. We’d love to make you a fair, no-obligation, no-hassle offer. Take it or leave it. You’ve got nothing to lose 🙂